The Power Of Crystals WORKSHOP!
Experience the amazing power of crystals in this informative and interactive workshop…
Are you drawn to the beauty and magic of crystals? Want to learn more about them and how they work, and how to incorporate them into your life?
Join bestselling author, intuitive coach, and crystal shop owner Juliet Madison for an enlightening and fun crystal workshop to learn all about these gems of the earth, plus take home a bonus crystal starter kit!
You will discover and experience…
- Where crystals come from, the science of energy and vibration
- How to choose the crystals that are best for you
- Properties of commonly used crystals
- How to cleanse and prepare your crystals for use or display
- Different ways to use crystals for various aspects of your life
- How to meditate with crystals
- All about chakras and how to balance them using crystals
- How to set intentions with crystals to enhance manifestation
- How to incorporate crystals into a journalling practice for self awareness and insight
- How to use crystals for specific needs such as health, fertility, children, love and relationships, and career
- Intuitive oracle card readings with crystals
- Enhancing your spiritual connection and intuition with crystals
- And more!
This workshop will be a combination of informative content, and practical individual and group activities where you will experience firsthand the power of these gifts from the earth. You will also be guided through a meditation and visualisation using crystals.
Signed copies of Juliet’s book, The Power of Crystals, will also be available for those who wish to purchase a copy.
What’s included in your registration:
- A fun, informative, and interactive workshop with Juliet Madison, author of The Power of Crystals and owner of Hart & Soul Studio.
- A crystal starter kit containing commonly used crystals.
- Crystal activities and handouts.
- Guided meditation experience.
- A healthy and tasty afternoon tea.
- Opportunity to be around likeminded people and make new friends.
- One entry into the Hart & Soul Studio April prize draw to win a self care hamper.
When is the workshop?
Saturday, April 11th, 2020, 2pm – 4:30pm (please arrive around 1:50 to settle in and help yourself to some tea or nibblies for a prompt start at 2pm. We will also have a short break in the middle of the workshop).
Where is the workshop held?
The new Hart & Soul Studio premises in Gerringong NSW, at 4/11 Blackwood Street, around the side of IGA supermarket just around the corner from the dentist. Easy parking and access available. *Studio is opening in late March.
I’m in! How do I book?
Click the BUY NOW button below to be taken to the PayPal payment page to register your spot instantly. Your investment is $88, and the early bird special is only $77 for the first 7 people! If you’d like to pay via online card payment instead or via a two-part payment plan of $44 over two fortnights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be sent a Square invoice.
To buy 1 ticket, click BUY NOW.
To Buy more than 1 ticket, click ADD TO CART:
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com