Juliet Madison is a bestselling and award-nominated author of 20 books with humour, heart, and serendipity. Writing both fiction and self help, she is also an artist and colouring book illustrator, a self-care coach, and a writing course creator.
With her background as a naturopath and a dancer, Juliet is passionate about living a healthy and positive life. She likes to combine her love of words, art, and self-empowerment to create books that entertain and inspire readers to find the magic in everyday life.
Juliet lives on the picturesque south coast of NSW, Australia, where she spends as much time as possible writing books, drawing, teaching online courses, and as little time as possible doing housework. She is represented by literary agent Joelle Delbourgo, and has been published by Escape Publishing/Harlequin Australia, Sourcebooks USA, Dover Publications, Diversion Books, and Once Upon a Book Club.
Connect with Juliet on social media at:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/JulietMadisonAuthor
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/julietmadisonauthorartist
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/juliet_madison
- Website/blog: www.julietmadison.com
~ Contact Details:
- Email Juliet: jtmauthor(at)gmail(dot)com
- Rights information and professional enquiries, contact Juliet’s Agent: Joelle Delbourgo Associates
- Reader fan mail post to: PO Box 286 Kiama NSW 2533 Australia
Like Juliet’s books? You can join her Readers Group on Facebook and interact with her and other readers HERE!
All Juliet’s books are available worldwide as downloadable ebooks with some available in paperback and audiobook, and some in large print-on-demand. If you’ve never bought an ebook before and don’t have an eReader, you can download free apps to a tablet, iPad, smartphone, or computer. The Kindle app is quick and easy to use and allows you to buy and read ebooks from Amazon, or you can download the iBooks app from Apple and purchase the ebooks through iTunes.
To express interest in a written interview with Juliet for a blog or website, please contact her at jtmauthor(at)gmail(dot)com , or for other media enquiries please contact the relevant publisher (Harlequin/Escape Publishing, Diversion Books, Sourcebooks) or her agent Joelle Delbourgo.
For speaking engagements, author talks, custom workshops, and keynote addresses, please peruse the Australian Society of Author’s recommended rates of pay for Public Appearances and School Appearances before contacting Juliet.
~ Here are a selection of links to interviews, articles, and news featuring Juliet…
- Author Harvest bales up Juliet Madison – Jenn J McLeod’s blog.
- Blog Bite with Juliet Madison – RWA blog.
- Q&A with Juliet Madison the author of Fast Forward – Monique McDonell’s blog.
- Choc Lit’s Search for an Australian Star – ARRA blog.
- On the 8th Day of Christmas – Lindy Dale’s blog.
- Five things I’m grateful for – Anita heiss’ blog.
- Welcome author Juliet Madison – Jeanette Hornby’s blog.
- Juliet discusses Fast Forward – on Alissa Callen’s blog.
- Beyond The Page – on the Caribbean Accent Book Reviews blog.
- How To Write A Romance Novel: 10 Things I’ve learned on my Journey to Publication – Life in aPink Fibro blog.
- Interview on creativity and my writing process – Pamela Cook’s Flying Pony blog.
- My Top 5 Favourite Chick Lit Books – International Chick Lit Month.
- Author Interview with Juliet Madison – Amber A Bardan’s blog.
- Friday Feast with Juliet Madison: Deadline Frittata – Cathryn Hein’s blog.
- Fan Girl Friday: My Favourite TV Sitcoms – Paula Roe’s blog.
- Interview with Juliet Madison – Pageturners.
- New Author Series: Juliet Madison, and excerpt – Kylie Griffin’s blog.
- Author Limelight – Sarah Belle’s blog.
- Guest Author – Dizzy C’s Little Book Blog.
- Top 5 Things I Love in a Chick Lit Novel – Guest post on Chick Lit Club.
- 5 Things my Character Probably Shouldn’t Have Done – Guest post on RR@H.
- ‘Would You Rather…’ – Interview on Novel Escapes.
- Interview for Escape Publishing’s Birthday – at The Rest is still Unwritten.
- ARRA / Australian Romance Readers Association – Release Day post
- Rachael Johns blog – Do You Have The Creative Curse?
- Strange Candy Reviews – From Idea to Publishing Contract in Nine Months
- RWA / Romance Writers of Australia – Author Spotlight interview
- Mochas, Mysteries, and More – Book spotlight & excerpt
- Read In A Single Sitting – Interview/Feature
- You Gotta Read – You Gotta Write, Right?
- Manga Maniac Cafe – Interview
- Romance Book Paradise – Time Travel in romance – it’s not only for sci-fi
- Stella Ex Libris – Creating the Characters of Fast Forward
- Australian Bookshelf – Motherhood in Fiction
- Chick Lit Central – Valentine’s Day Interview
- Sarah Belle’s blog – 5 Fun Facts About Fast Forward
- Beauty & Lace – Interview
- Kerrie Paterson’s blog – My TBR pile; what I’m reading
- Louise Reynolds’ blog – Cooking The Books – the food in Fast Forward
- Ramblings From This Chick – Opposites Attract – the romance in Fast Forward
- Chick Lit Bee – Getting inspiration from movies
- Susanne Bellamy’s blog – Interview
- Annie Seaton’s blog – How I Became a Writer
*Photography credit: Dassia Winkler
Hey, love your new blog. Thanks for contacting me. I’ll definitely be following you.
Congrats on your novel! I look forward to more posts. I’m glad I found your site:)
I love the look of your blog
Great website Juliet…your new novel sounds fabulous – it will be published in no time and when it is, I will be buying a copy! 🙂
Thanks Leigh, Cathy, Tahlia, and Jo! I apprecate your comments (and your committment to buy my book Jo!!) 🙂
Thanks Juliet or finding me on Lindekin. I’m not familiar with it as yet. No time. lol.
Love the blog btw.
Thanks Suzanne, I just joined Linkedin so I have no idea what I’m doing either! LOL
I can’t even spell it. lol 🙂 now something is wrong. lol
Coming over to say hi and be nosey and have a read via MumsLounge 🙂 Loved your big 4-0 post x
Thanks for dropping by! Glad you liked The Big Four-O short story 🙂
I had now idea you were Australian! What a lovely country. I lived in Sydney for 4 months and wish I could go back. Best of luck to you, Juliet! 🙂
Hi Meredith, yep, I’m an Aussie! I hope you get a chance to visit Sydney again sometime 🙂
That’s what we have in common. I was once French Perfumery consultant in Grace Bros. in fact I can still pick a Dior and Ultimate II’s Ciara from 50 paces. Love the blog Juliet. (I want those clever social media things:(
Well there ya go! I did some casual work in Grace Bros until I got a permanent job in David Jones with Dior. Our sense of smell must be very well developed 🙂
Those social media things came with the blog theme (Mystique), I’m not sure if other themes have them or not.
I have nominated you for the Liebster blogging award – to find out more, visit my blog http://alisonstanleychristianfiction.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/liebster-award-a-little-about-me/. I look forward to reading your answers to my questions – no pressure!
Take care, Alison
Thanks for this, Alison! I’ll get onto it when I have a moment 🙂
I loved your novel titled Fast Forward have you considered doing generational sequels where your main character and her daughter fast forward together twice first time another 25 years and then 33—63 years due to advances in technology that lengthens human lifespan but at the same rate of aging. And the same story line could continue on for generations with a matriarchial mother-daughter fast forward relationship due to some sort of cosmic time space gene that several others families have. Therefore the fastforward.com website.