Articles, Resources, Writing Associations, Coaching, and Critiquing services…
> Here are some articles and resources for writers at all stages of their career:
- 5 Things I’ve Learned About Being A Writer.
- How I Write Fast (AKA: How I Wrote 70k in 20 Days).
- Writing Tips From Hollywood – Juliet Interviews Michael Hauge.
- 5 Ways To Start Your Story With A Bang!
- Editing Tip: 10 Words To Search For In Your Manuscript.
- Writing A Synopsis: Some Things I’ve Learned.
- How To Bake A Novel: A Recipe Of Words.
- How To Choose A Pen Name / Pseudonym.
- Occasional Marketing For Authors.
- Twitter Basics For Authors.
- 10 Marketing Tips For Authors.
> Writing Associations/Centres:
*Juliet offers a limited number of bookings for writing coaching and critiques. For information, visit the coaching page.
*Juliet creates practical and motivating online courses for writers to enhance productivity, become more prolific, find an agent and/or publisher and get more book deals, and create a passionate and fulfilling writing career. For info visit the COURSES page and remember to subscribe to this site for updates!
You can also visit the WRITING MOJO ACADEMY official website for info on courses and coaching.