BookLovers Giveaway! I’m feeling generous…
In celebration of my book contract for FAST FORWARD I promised I’d do a giveaway, and one can’t go back on a promise, right?
So here it is! If you love books, you’ll love this prize, and before you get too excited I must point out that you need to be in Australia to be eligible (*hides from yelling and cursing international readers*). But, before you get too annoyed at me, if you’re not in Australia you’ll still be eligible for the runner up prize of an ebook copy of my short story Sisters At Heart (Read on for more details).
So without further ado, one lucky person who leaves a comment and answers a question below will be in the running for this prize: A BookLovers Bag of Goodies!
You could win:
- A canvas tote bag (The front says (in large print): I Heart Books, the back says (in small print): www.julietmadison.com – Humorous & Heartwarming Fiction). You could take this shopping with you, or pack it with a couple of books or your e-reader and a snack and head down to the beach or park for a good read. How cool is that? Inside the tote bag you’ll find…
- A ‘Love is in the air’ mug for your coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or vodka. Whatever your drink of choice. Or, who says you have to fill it with drink? It could hold all your choccies, or if you’re more health conscious it just might fit an apple. …Nup – not gonna happen is it.
- A big fat paperback copy of ‘Girls Night In’. At almost 700 pages this book is choc-full of great stories by some authome ausors…er, I mean: awesome authors (too much vodka in that mug?), including Marian Keyes, Kathy Lette, Jenny Colgan, Cathy Kelly, Fiona walker, Kaz Cooke, Lisa Jewell, and heaps more. You could take this to the beach in your tote bag along with your mug of vodka apple. Also, I’ll just point out that this book is second hand. I haven’t actually read it, I picked it up at a local book sale and it has someone’s name written on the inside. But I reckon that adds some intrigue, don’t you? Like… who did it belong to before? What is their life like? Who else has this book been passed onto? – okay, enough of the writerly character-creation thoughts 😉
- A beautiful handmade bookmark from ‘Chickieboo‘ in the Blue Mountains.
- A ‘Juliet Madison’ notebook to jot down your thoughts, your shopping list (more vodka), or perhaps pen a future bestselling story the old-fashioned way.
- And speaking of pens, a ‘Juliet Madison’ pen for writing that bestselling novel, or chewing on urgently when you run out of vodka. Okay sorry, enough of the vodka jokes, I don’t even drink the stuff! Really.
- A set of ‘Paris sticky note tags’ for doing whatever you like with really. The opportunities are endless… stick on dangly earrings, fingernails, household decorations, a little bookmark, or just a little reminder note to yourself to perhaps buy more…apples. What did you think I was going to say?
- A ‘Juliet Madison’ (sorry for the name overload) super-dooper clip magnet. Seriously, these things are awesome, or should that be authome? They can stick on your fridge or magnetic whiteboard, and the little grippy clip thing is strong enough to hold just about anything. You could even pull back your hair with it and create a new trend – magnetic promotional hair clips – and really draw attention to yourself as you go through airport security and set off the alarms.
- A ‘Juliet Madison’ (cringing slightly at the repetition of my name) fridge magnet. Just the usual run-of-the-mill magnet, nothing fancy, and unfortunately no hair-styling potential. Unless you attach it to the grippy clip on the magnetic promotional hair clip.
To enter, leave a comment on this post and answer the following questions:
1. What is your most favourite invention from the last twenty-five years?
2. What invention would you most like to have in the future?
If you’re not in Australia but would like the chance of winning the runner-up prize of one of two ebook copies of Sisters At Heart, answer the above questions and mention that you’re not in Australia.
*Winner will be announced Wed 12th December 2037 – just kidding! 2012. 😉
…Here’s the blurb for FAST FORWARD, my debut release coming out with Harlequin’s Escape Publishing in Feb 2013…
Aspiring supermodel Kelli Crawford seems destined to marry her hotshot boyfriend, but on her 25th birthday she wakes in the future as a fifty-year-old suburban housewife married to the now middle-aged high school nerd.
Trapped in the opposite life of the one she wanted, Kelli is forced to re-evaluate her life and discover what is really important to her. Will she overcome the hilarious and heartbreaking challenges presented to her and get back to the body of her younger self? Or will she be stuck in the nightmare of hot flushes, demanding children, raunchy advances from her husband, and hideous support underwear forever?