Here’s a fun fact: if you submit to Escape now, you can be a published (or multi-published) author by Christmas. We’re working to an aggressive publishing program, and we want stories!
I’m going to list some subgenres/themes that I’m very interested in, but please note: we publish all subgenres all the time. So if yours doesn’t necessarily fit in to the list, I still want to read it.
Here’s our submission page: http://www.escapepublishing.com.au/submission
Why submit to Escape?
- Australian location, global reach
- Actively seeking risky, niche, or cross-genre stories
- Publishes short stories (of more than 5000 words), novellas, and short and long-length novels
- Small, flexible team, with the backing of Harlequin’s knowledge, experience, and professionalism
- No synopsis required! Just a 100-word blurb.
- Two-week turn-around guarantee for initial response
So what are you waiting for?
Subgenres/themes that I’m particularly interested in:
- Romantic suspense
- Erotic romance
- Historical romance (any period/any time/any…
View original post 26 more words