Years ago I would buy a book (or receive one as a gift), read it, then buy another one. Now, I buy (or receive) many in advance. I love having books around me, there is something magical about the beautiful covers, fancy fonts, and promise of secrets within (wow, that was deep, eh?). And because I’m now a writer I’ve become aware of many new authors and books I want to read, so my pile has grown, both physically (on my bookcases) and virtually (on my Kindle).
Today I’m not going to list ALL the books in my pile, just a selection of ones that I’m particularly keen to read soon.
Are any of these on your list too? Or have you read any of these and think there’s one I should read immediately?!
I’m currently reading The Returned by Jason Mott… what will I read next?
- Blood Secret by Jaye Ford
- Banish by Nicola Marsh
- Outback Dreams by Rachael Johns
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion.
- Love Anthony by Lisa Genova
- Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery
- Three Sisters by Susan Mallery
- The Apple Orchard by Susan Wiggs
- Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
- Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
- The Secret Ingredient by Dianne Blacklock
- Beautiful Illusion by Jacquie Underdown
- The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch