‘Me, My Shelf and I’ in conjunction with my publisher Diversion Books are organising a blog tour for the first book in my YA Delta Girls series, SIGHT.
If you have a blog and would like to be considered for one of the 7 available slots to review the book and host a spot for the official blog tour, please fill out the sign up form HERE. Sign-ups close June 17th.
And if you’re not one of the 7 selected but would still like to review the book, it is available by approval on Netgalley, and will be released for sale on July 14 in print, ebook, and audio.
*If you’d like to take part in a release day blitz on July 14 or 15 and share the cover, blurb/description, links, etc on your blog, feel free to extract the details from the following page, and let me know so I can promote your blog. 🙂
Thanks for your support!
2014 – what a year! Both professionally and personally, my life went through some major changes. On New Years Eve I wrote a list of 100 things (yes, 100!) that I was grateful for and appreciated about my life in 2014. I thought I’d just do about 20, but then I kept going and thought, ‘okay, maybe I’ll do 50’, but then I wrote 51, and 52 and kept going and thought, ‘what the heck – 100 here I come!’ 🙂 Appreciation brings more appreciation, it’s like a domino effect. Why not try it and see what makes it onto your list? It’s a great way to lift your spirits and feel good. 🙂
Here’s a brief summary of what happened in 2014, both on the blog, and with my writing…
- Most viewed blog post with over 2000 views: How I Write Fast (AKA: How I Wrote 70ks in 20 Days).
- Most people found my blog via Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Most blog visitors came from the USA. Followed by Australia and the UK.
- My top 5 commenters were: Nancy Goldberg Levine, Kerrie Paterson, Linda Lee Williams, Jenn J McLeod, and Margareta. Thanks guys! 🙂
- Search terms people used which led them to my blog (some normal, some weird and funny!): johnny castle making out, how to come up with a pen name, magical books, spit free birthday cake, rude characters, women looking for romanic (did they mean a romaniac?!), big bang theory, marketing tips, is sarah belle wealthy, romantic excerpts… and a few other things that I won’t mention!
- Wrote 4 complete books and 2 partials (a few chapters and synopsis): Complete: Haunted Ever After, 12 Daves of Christmas, Miracle in March, Sound (The Delta Girls book 2). Partials: Vintage Secret, You Know you Want To.
- 4 Books published: The January Wish, February or Forever, Haunted Ever After, 12 Daves of Christmas.
- First book in print: The January Wish was included in the 3-in-1 coastal compilation called Time For The Beach, available in Australian stores now.
- Signed a 5 book deal (ebook & print) with Diversion Books for my Young Adult supernatural mystery series The Delta Girls!
- My first novel, Fast Forward became an Amazon.com Top 100 bestseller
- Attended the ARRA Awards Dinner as a finalist in the favourite New Author category
- Attended my first ARRA book signing as an author (I signed postcards!), while at the RWA annual conference in Sydney.
And now for 2015! What’s next, and what my plans and goals are…
>>Book Releases (this will be updated as things progress):
- March 8th, 2015: MIRACLE IN MARCH (Tarrin’s Bay series book 3)
- May 12th, 2015: SIGHT (The Delta Girls series* book 1)
- *There should be a couple more books in The Delta Girls series released later in the year but I don’t have a schedule yet)
As you can see, the majority of the year will be taken up with the launch of my Young Adult 5 book series!
- Write the remaining 3 books in The Delta Girls series by end of August 2015 (I have deadlines!).
- Write April’s Glow, the 4th book in my Tarrin’s Bay series by around end of October 2015.
- Do further work on my women’s fiction project, Vintage Secret.
- And if I get superhero powers and have more time available I will work further on my fun and flirty romcom You Know You Want To, or a short novella, and speaking of superpowers… at some stage down the track I will be writing a superhero romantic comedy and it’s going to be so much FUN 😉
I’d like to thank my readers for supporting my books, and I’m looking forward to having a wonderful year of writing!
To keep updated, I’ve created a new Facebook Readers group… If you’d like to join, HERE is the link.
Wishing you a happy, healthy and joyful 2015!! 🙂
The Best Australian Blog competition is on again! While we await the official list of finalists, there is a People’s Choice category, and if you so wish, I’d love for you to consider voting for this blog!
To vote for me in the Best Australian Blogs 2014 – People’s Choice category, simply click on the banner below, or visit this url HERE.
The blogs are listed alphabetically, you can find mine in the F-K category. My blog name is: Juliet Madison.
You can also vote for any other blogs you like too, or you can vote for one, it’s up to you. **Make sure you click right through every page till the end where you click on ‘done’, in order to register your vote.
To tweet about the awards, use the hashtag: #bestblogs14
I hope the results will benefit authors in creating more relevant and popular blog posts, and readers in getting more value and enjoyment from reading author blogs.
>>To fill out the anonymous survey, please follow this link.
To be notified of the survey results, subscribe to this blog (if you haven’t already) by entering your email address on the right hand side, or clicking ‘follow’ if you have a wordpress account.
If you wish, please share this survey with your friends and followers so we can get as many responses as possible 🙂
Thanks, and stay tuned!