Posted by Juliet Madison
In this segment, authors will be subjected to a list of awkward questions that may reveal more about themselves than they really wish to share, and they will receive a score on the ‘Braveometer’. If they choose to answer only five questions, they are a ‘Brave Author’, if they answer 6 to 9 questions they are a ‘Mega-Brave Author’, and if they answer all 10 questions they are an ‘Ultra-Brave Author’!
Please welcome Brooke Moss, author of fiction for adults and teens…laced with whimsy, humor, and heart…
Punctual. Good listener. Neat. Graceful. Generous. Cheerful.
2. Which of the following words most accurately describes your worst most challenging personality trait (even if you’re perfect, you must pick one):
Always late. Blabbermouth. Slob. Complete klutz. Scrooge. Grumpy pants.
3. Have you ever had a romantic crush on one of your characters? Who and why?
Gabe Parker, of Keeping Secrets in Seattle. Because he looks like Jesse Williams from Grey’s Anatomy. Um, hot.
4. Do you talk to yourself when writing or coming up with plot ideas?
Absolutely. All the time.
5. Who would be ideal to play YOU in a movie of your life?
6. If you had the attention of the whole world for two minutes what would you say?
Stop watching the Kardashians. They’ll never go away if we don’t start ignoring them.
Thanks for taking part, Brooke! You have been awarded Mega-Brave Author status on the Braveometer!
>>GIVEAWAY! To win an ebook copy of Brooke’s latest romantic comedy release, Baby & Bump, please comment below and answer the following question: Where is the most awkward place to meet a man?
*Competition is open worldwide & will be drawn Wed 7th August and announced in the comments. The winner will also be notified via email. Good luck!