Here’s what’s coming up next week in Mouthwatering May…
We’re a few days into my special blog event, Mouthwatering May, and I thought I’d give you an idea of what’s coming up on the blog in the days to come…
- Firstly, if you haven’t read the first few Mouthwatering Moments (novel excerpts), you can read Rachael John’s here, Karly Lane’s here, and mine here.
- Tomorrow, Sunday 6th, is Sunday Lunch with Rebecca Raisin, who’ll share with you her favourite recipe, and some great photos from her home-grown Mexican Master Chef competition.
- On Monday 7th, I’ll be sharing a special article called ‘How To Bake A Novel – a recipe of words’, which I hope will give you a bit of a laugh 😉
- Wednesday 9th will see author Meredith Mileti share a Mouthwatering Moment from her novel, Aftertaste, and she’ll be giving away two copies to anyone anywhere in the world!
- On Thursday 10th May I’ll be hosting a special guest author interview with Trisha Ashley, and she’ll discuss her new book: Chocolate Shoes and Wedding Blues, as well as share her tips for writers.
- And then on Friday 11th, Marilyn Brant will be sharing a Mouthwatering Moment from her book: On Any Given Sundae.
And beyond that, you’ll just have to wait and see!
I hope you’ll stop by again and enjoy the posts and guest interviews I have planned for you 🙂
Posted on May 5, 2012, in Mouthwatering May and tagged Mouthwatering May. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment