Cover Reveal, & Tarrin’s Bay Gift Pack to WIN!
The cover fairies at Harlequin Australia have done their magic again, this time with the third book in my Tarrin’s Bay series, MIRACLE IN MARCH. What do you think?
Here is the blurb for this story, due for release March 8th 2015.
A new Tarrin’s Bay novel from best-selling author Juliet Madison. She took a break from real life, and found what she didn’t know she was looking for.
Emma had plans, travel plans, going-far-away plans, but her family means everything to her, so when they needed help, she was there to deliver it. Running the family business of beachside cabins in Tarrin’s Bay might not be the same as the French Riviera, but Emma finds a certain level of peace in the beautiful setting and small town community.
But when she finds that her ex-boyfriend, a man she left behind without explanation, staying in one of the cabins, her peace is ruined. She knows the only way to get it back is to share the secret she’s been hiding for five years, and admit to him the limitations that she now carries. But James has his own truths to share, and he’s not the man that Emma once knew.
They are both in very different places than before, but it’s a time for renewal and second chances when their reunion brings secrets to the surface, dreams to be remembered, and the realisation that they are both in need of a little miracle.
So now that the March book is gearing up for release, I guess I better start planning the April book! Luckily, the characters and story are already taking shape in my mind. All I’ll tell you for now is that the hero and heroine will be next door neighbours. One is a social butterfly, the other is a bit of a hermit. One has a physical disability, the other has emotional scars. But despite their clashing personalities they may just find something amazing that bonds them together. There will be a candle shop, feuding pet cats, and tattoos. Which means skin. And muscles. 😉 And of course, as with all my small town stories, there will be secrets. And this will be the first TB book in which neither of the characters are parents. More later!
Tis the season for giving, so I am giving! I have a fabulous Tarrin’s Bay gift pack to send to one lucky reader anywhere in the world (because don’t you just hate it when there’s a fab giveaway and you’re not in the right country to be eligible?!). No probs here, I’ll wear the postage costs, because I want to reward my readers for supporting this series (I have to get all the way to the December book, so please keep buying and reading them and telling your friends!) 😉
The only catch? You must be a member of my Tarrin’s Bay Series Readers Group on Facebook. And the winner can’t be one of my family members (sorry Mum).
So here is WHAT you could win:
- Two signed, lined notebooks featuring The January Wish and February or Forever on the front. Fill them with your ideas, musings, study notes, recipes, goals and dreams, or whatever you ‘wish’! I hope you will cherish them ‘forever’. 😉 Sorry, if you’ve read the February book you might remember that Drew likes puns.
- A 2015 calendar featuring beautiful photos of the Australian NSW South Coast, where I live, and also the inspiration for the setting of the Tarrin’s Bay series. This is from south coast photographer Andy Hutchinson.
- A framed postcard of one of our local beaches. I can just see my characters walking along the shore… 🙂
- A message in a bottle! A mini-bottle, with real sand and a shell from one of our beaches! And, I will write you a secret message inside.
- Sterling silver beaded earrings featuring the colours from the book covers, handmade locally.
And here is HOW you could win:
1. Join my Tarrin’s Bay Series Readers Group on Facebook HERE (if you’re not already a member). Once I’ve approved your request to join, you’ll be able to see the post about the giveaway.
2. Read the instructions in the giveaway post in the Facebook group, and comment on the post with your entry.
3. Winner announced December 9th.
So get cracking, only one week to win! Good luck 🙂
Posted on December 2, 2014, in Book Covers, Competitions and tagged competition, cover reveal, february or forever, miracle in march, Tarrins' Bay Series, the january wish. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.